Systerel has been selected to be the OPC UA expert in the RobMoSys project.
RobMoSys is an European Union Horizon 2020 funded project which goal is to to develop an open software ecosystem for robotics.
In the consortium, Systerel has performed the following activities:
- provide OPC UA counseling to other members,
- study the maintainability and interoperability of the current OPC UA implementation,
- analyze and identify missing OPC UA features for enhancement,
- set up test bench and perform interoperability testing with third parties equipment such as PLCs,
- disseminate information about the RobMoSys project among OPC UA users.
Our developments on S2OPC with OPC UA allow us to offer a strong expertise.